Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Holidays

I was going to say "Let's Spin on New Years"... But if the weather is anything like it has been, there's no way! It's way too cold out.

Tonight
Bitterly cold. Mostly cloudy. Lows around 4 below. Windy. West winds 20 to 25 mph. Gusts up to 35 mph in the evening. Wind chill readings 18 below to 28 below zero

Yeah, not exactly the best conditions to be outside playing with fire! (wish I could spin indoors - might warm the place up a bit!) Oh well - Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Wicked Wicks n' Friends!

-Meadevil

7 comments:

Angel said...

It certainly isn't outdoor fire spinning weather and I think if you spun indoors you might set the place on fire. Not that your careless or anything just thinking of space to work with. Our place isn't any better though, low ceilings suck for spinning inside.

Christopher Sallade said...

Can fire freeze?

Angel said...

I don't think fire could freeze but wouldn't that look awesome.

Jenna said...

how does fire look like when it's cold? ive heard how it looks awesome when it's at the top of the mountain surrounded by clouds! L!OL

Angel said...

I'm not sure it looks any different when it's cold. I would think it would be really cool on a mountain surrounded by clouds.

Kate said...

well I spun on New Years...so HA!!!! (though I seriously could not feel my fingers after the first set..I held my poi in my hands fresh off a burn to warm up!)

Angel said...

I bet it was pretty chilly. Your just hard-core, I couldn't do it. I really want to get a photo of someone spinning on snow, I think that would be gorgeous.